- It's a vector quest for Forochel called "The Lost Fellowship, which... we don't seem to have a page on yet!
- There's one or two other vector quests from other regions as well, which might be mutually exclusive, hence the quest slipping past the radar. -- JnK (talk) 06:37, 11 October 2012 (EDT)
- Yes, there was a quest-link named so. I removed it since nobody had added the quest since the page was added years ago. Mutually exclusive could explain why nobody added it. These days I tend to not accept those vector quests until very late, some seems to have multiple quest givers too which is hard to spot if all of us come the same way ;)
- Yeah, I know of the Lost Fellowship deed and its related quests. We'll see. Thanks a lot. -- Zimoon (talk) 07:06, 11 October 2012 (EDT)
- PS: Why removing it? First off, nothing was added for it in long years. Secondly I have found a few things added blindfoldedly and I assume somebody read ZAM or alike. Not all of those "copy&paste" have turned out to be correct. I guess the same holds for other sources, though I often compare with them when checking up on things. DS. -- Zimoon (talk) 07:10, 11 October 2012 (EDT)
- :D No problem. For reference, I found the other two vector quests I was thinking of - Quest:Distant Relations and Quest:Northern Threat. Together, that makes one from West Angmar, one from Tal Bruinen, and one from Misty Mountains - all areas which brush level 40. -- JnK (talk) 08:02, 11 October 2012 (EDT)