Perhaps we should find a darker yellow color for the yellow text on this page? The current one doesnt contrast the white background that well :) --Tjikke 20:42, 27 March 2007 (PDT)
Go for it --Hinney 00:07, 28 March 2007 (PDT)
I tried to find a better color, but I couldn't find one that worked for both backgroundcolors in the big table. So I choosed two different ones.. If anyone can find a better color then go ahead! :) --Tjikke 01:22, 28 March 2007 (PDT)
The spider weaver monster in monsterplay can also start a conjuction, i dont know which one. --Blakborn 15:26, 28 March 2007 (PDT)
Added a few new conjs. and the fellowship maneuver immunity image. Is there any way to mention contributors? Also, a section what is know not to be a combo might be useful, just no idea where/how to do one (e.g. YYYRRR is not a combo, neither is any of 5Y1X, 5B1X or 5G1X). --Tadloth 3:18, 7 April 2007(EDT)
- You can always see the contributors under the history --Hinney 23:15, 12 April 2007 (EDT)
Conjuctions = Fellowship Maneuvers
Didn't they change the name of Conjuctions to Fellowship Maneuvers? Should this page be moved/redirected?
anyone? --Nish 14:59, 21 April 2007 (PDT)
- I noticed a forum thread about that... Some thought it was confusing. I created a redirect from Fellowship Maneuvers to conjuctions. Do we know if this is a name change or just another way to describe conjunctions? --Hinney 15:18, 21 April 2007 (PDT)
undo latest edits adding effects and removing type?
I added a few corrections to the latest conjunction types section. First off, the effects of individual colors in a straight and a two-pair or full house type of conjunction is the same: damage is always dealt only by those selecting red/yellow, green/blue always has AoE effect. The only question is whether the player hitting green/blue will also get an individual heal/restore independent of the AoE effect (in both straights and pairs type conjunctions). Played with it a while back, but could not really tell and the log is no help there.
Second, I think adding the "effects" in the combo descriptions is doing more harm thn good: many combos have 3-4 different effects and we are dropping some of them rather randomly. I think it was better when we had the "type" there linked to the descs below. Any chance to revert?
- Revert is possible, but there were other changes - his & yours - as well, which makes it trickier :) . I would tend to agree that the current "effects" is not really helpful (some are obvious from the colour, the only one's worth mentioning are the extra effects). Might it be best just to remove the column? on the other hand, specifying "straight" etc makes it obvious which ones are being referred to in the discussion below (although most people will know what's being talked about, some may not) DancesInTrees 10:30, 22 May 2007 (PDT)
- I for one believe that the 'type' was more useful than the 'effects'. Straight, flush, full house, unique, etc. were more useful to know than the effects, which are obvious from the colors. However, what would be most useful of all might be hard numbers or magnitudes that show how much damage or healing each click contributes to in a given maneuver... but I'm not sure anyone has taken the time to calculate those yet. --Ensvey 06:39, 8 June 2007 (PDT)
How about adding tables with exact numbers to each conjunction? Might be a problem with reds and yellows because the damage probably depends on the weapon being used (not sure, didn't test), but I'm pretty sure that hp/mana heal in greens and blues depends only on the level of the player.
Two more skills starting conjunctions
Two more conjunction starters are missing from the list:
- Exposed Throat - a legendary skill, Burglar, available after completing a Legendary quest after L45
- A Bag of Marbles -- a Burglar item, available after L20
======== Amusing... or amazing... I added these notes about 2 more conunction starting skills more than a week ago, and the main page is still not updated? Please add these two CJ starters to the list on the main page.
- Go ahead. You are a voluntary editor, the same as the rest of us. DancesInTrees 05:53, 18 November 2007 (PST)
Move to Fellowship maneuvers
Since Conjunctions have been officially renamed to Fellowship maneuvers quite a while ago, I propose that this page be moved to Fellowship Maneuver, with a redirect from Conjunctions.
Category:Conjunctions should also be renamed. Silver hr (talk) 08:59, 18 February 2012 (EST)
- I'd agree with this - we should match what's current in the game. Currently Fellowship Manoeuvre, Fellowship Maneuver, Fellowship Maneuvers, FM, Conjunction, and Cj all redirect to here, so one of those needs to be picked (Fellowship Maneuvers would be my guess) and the rest fixed as well (or deleted, in some cases) to clean up all the double redirects. -- Elinnea (talk) 09:39, 18 February 2012 (EST)
Guardian skill that adds FM
A blue-traited guard has access to a skill that can create a fellowship maneuver, Smashing stab Smashing_Stab.