Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Discover all of Stangard's interiors.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover the Mead Hall
- The Mead Hall of Stangard is where Stanric and the other Rohirrim conduct the majority of their business.
- Discover the Lockhouse
- The lockhouse is guarded closely by Cynred, and none may enter without strict permission from the leadership of Stangard. Here are all things that must be locked up, from food-stores to prisoners.
- Discover the Skirmish Hall
- The Skirmish Hall is where all skirmish-related business is done.
- Discover the Auction Hall
- The Auction Hall is rarely used by the Men of Stangard, but the Auctions of Middle-earth can be viewed here.
- Discover the Stangard Vault
- The Stangard Vault offers only the most secure place to store your cherished items.
- Discover the Stangard Tavern
- When the burdens of the day become overwhelming, the Stangard Tavern serves as a place to relax and quench thirsts.
- Discover Stanric's House
- This house near the Mead Hall is home to Stanric, the lord of Stangard.
- Discover the Stangard Kennel
- Athulf alone cares for the gentle dogs that inhabit the kennel of Stangard.
- Discover the Stangard Stable
- Undesired weather can force the horses of Stangard indoors. This stable helps provide warmth during the winter months.
- Discover Wada's House
- This is the home of the workman Wada, an overworked and underfed resident of Stangard.
- Discover the Legendary Item Store
- The Legendary Item Store employs the only two soldiers in Stangard that have mastered the Forging and Imbuing of Legendary Items.
- Discover the Supplier's House
- The Supplier lives here, but the supplies in this house belong to him, not to you.
- Discover the Provisioner's House
- The Provisioner lives here, but the provisions in this house belong to him, not to you.
- Discover Byrnstan's House
- Byrnstan is a loyal guard of the Mead Hall and does his work with little compensation.
- Discover Dunstan's House
- Dunstan's home is now unoccupied, for this brave hunter was slain by Orcs in Thinglad. He will never sleep in his bed again, for his grave is under the eaves of the great trees of Thinglad.
- Discover Uthrad's House
- Uthrad is a guard loyal to Sithric. It is best not to cross him.
- Discover Tatwine's House
- Tatwine is a gentle farmer who tends the horses of Stangard, day in and day out. He wants nothing more than some land to tend, but he is not permitted to do any farming.
- Discover the Abandoned House
- Long abandoned, this home strikes fear into the hearts of any man living in Stangard. All those that enter are never heard or seen from again.
- Discover Adalbert's House
- Adalbert is a guard loyal to Stanric. It is best not to cross him.
- Discover Sabert's House
- Sabert is your friend. He guards the front gate of Stangard, and greets you whenever you come and go.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, the Trespasser|
|Increased Reputation with The Riders of Stangard ( 500 )|
* You must be on, or have completed the Hungry Men, Hungry Horses quest to enter the Lockhouse, also known as the Stangard Jail.