Stage Manager Hobbit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "What do you need to know?"
These are the questions answered by Stage Manager Hobbit.
- How do I act?
- 'How do I act? It's quite simple, use your emotions and act out what you feel.'
- Once on stage, target the Audience and wait for your turn. Once it is your turn to act, perform a LOTRO-supported emote. Custom emotes will not work for this event.
- What emotes can I perform?
- We will have a seasoned actors on stage supporting you, just follow their lead.'
- NPC actors will guide you through the play, simply follow along and choose what emote you feel fits the story best. All LOTRO-supported emotes are valid options, though more will have better reactions that others.
- When should I act?
- 'How will I know when to act? Don't worry; I have made sure you will receive proper stage hints.'
- You will receive a Billboard alerting you when it is our turn to act and will have ten seconds to select an emote.
- What part am I playing?
- 'You will be playing the part of the villain/protagonist/extra. If you need advice feel free to speak with the other actors in their dressing rooms.