Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Participate in the joyous festival to welcome the wonders of spring!
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Complete The Chicken Dash
- Hobbits sure do have an uncanny appreciation for chickens.
- Complete A Last Laugh at the Lost
- Perhaps you are familiar with a phrase in an obscure piece of lore: 'Not all who wander are lost.' Most of the time, this statement is false.
- Complete Misplaced Companions
- The Elves should probably consider building a refuge somewhere within the maze, and regard it as an Elven-home from this point onward.
- There should really be a warning on that keg.
- Complete A Fool's Errand
- Mazes are easy! What's all this fuss about fools and errands and record times?
Upon completion of this deed, you will receive an in-game mail message from "Party Planner" with the subject "Festival Fun":
- I heard a delightful rumor that you have successfully completed all the challenges that the Hedge Maze had to offer! Here is a small token of recognition for your excellent sportsmanship this spring.