Spirits Aiding Angmar
- Defeat the Dead within Annúminas.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat the Dead within Annúminas (50)
|Mobs that count toward this deed|
|5 Turbine Points|
|<name>, The Righteous|
|Increased Reputation with The Wardens of Annúminas ( 500 )|
Deed Chain Information
- Spirits Aiding Angmar
- Spirits Aiding Angmar (Advanced)
- Instances with The Dead:
- From within Haudh Valandil
- There are 17 Limrafn on the main floor that count toward the deed.
- This deed can be accomplished by defeating limrafn at range with little danger to the character, particularly useful if playing solo.
- Allowing a Limrafn to come into physical contact with a character will spawn one Spectral Champion or three Spectral Warriors as the original limrafn expires (which counts toward the deed). Effectively this quadruples the potential rate of completion, but at the expense of defeating three stronger opponents at once. This strategy might be better for groups.
- After you light the fires and go up stairs, Dolvaethor will stand beyond a wall of fire, sending limrafns which count toward the deed. Going back down the stairs will reset this part of the instance, making the number of limrafns virtually infinite.
- Note: You can reset this instance by changing the level up or down by 1 and it will respawn all the Limrafn.
- From within Ost Elendil :
- The Mobs inside of the instance Ost Elendil count towards the deed.
- This instance is very difficult solo, recommended with a group.