Social:Kinships of Firefoot
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article is a Kinship information page
The contents herein are entirely player made and in no way represent official LOTRO history or occurrences which are accurate for all worlds.
The kinships and events listed are of an independent nature and applied for roleplaying, fictional, speculative, or opinions from a limited playerbase only.
NOTE: The Firefoot server is closed. The kinships listed below remain for historical purposes only.
- Ancient Of Days - Originally "The Lords of PWA" cranman gave the kinship to Thurah who in turn gave it to kreeator. Kreeator changed the game for everyone, he changed the name and the style of helping one another. We are always happy to recruit new players of any level, if interested contact Kreeator, Thurah.
- Angmar's Bane - This kinship is about having fun, helping each other, and enjoying LOTRO to the fullest. We always help our kinmates and are always willing to group for quests & deeds or just hanging out. The current leader is Cyndalia and she is supported by officers Dagorbad, Daeranor, & Baylinn. Please contact one of those members in-game. We have open doors and accept characters of any level.
- Burning Knights - We are a kinship with high level characters as well as those who are up and coming. We do kin runs, help with class quests and leveling if you need it. We are here to help each other and have fun doing it. Please contact a member or see our website if you would like to join or have any questions.
- Cedonia's Warriors - Rank 10 kin with dozens of active members spanning all levels and classes, with most craft guilds maxed. PvE, PvP, festivals, we love it all. and we have Australians :D
- Champions of the Ages - Created during Beta play, CoA was founded by Abraxas, an Elven loremaster from Mirkwood whose successor is Teclis the elven Champion. CoA favors those who have originality of character and a "roleplaying" persona in game. Rather than aiming to obtain a vast amount of members, CoA seeks to have members of quality. CoA's members fellow together to adventure and grow as a collective group and to enjoy the plotlines of the game as more than just a "game".
- Chaos Theory - A relatively new kinship... We're currently recruiting players of any level, once we hit rnk 7 I already have the gold for a kin house. if interested in joining send a tell or mail Syllass or Porrk.
- Children of Fate is a rank 8, mature (age:18+) kinship with friendly, helpful players. ^_CoF_^ has a kin-uniform and a kin-homestead, whose members enjoy crafting, running instances, skirmishing, raiding (lvl:50+), helping one another in various ways, socializing via in-game and using Ventrilo and much more. We are recruiting all classes, levels (10+) and vocations. Our kinship's studious co-leader is HellsRazor, while our illustrious founder is BigPapaNewGuinea who more often plays as Spriglo, in-game. Feel free to send either of them an in-game mail with the regular times (including your time-zone) that you play and share a little bit about what interests you about being in a kinship and adventuring on LOTRO. We look forward to getting to know you better.
- Children of the Mountain - We are a group of players dedicated to having fun, with the goal to be the premiere Dwarf Kinship on Firefoot. We are committed to building a strong militia of Dwarfs, and enhancing the playing experience for all our members by hosting events that include fellowship quests, raids, skirms and instances. We respect each player's own path in developing their character, but encourage all Kinsmen to participate in our events as much as possible. We believe that the best way to create a formidable militia of Dwarfs is through active participation and learning from each other.
- Corps of the Finality - Corps of the Finality (Core of the Fi-nal-i-ty) is our Kinship made up of people of all different ages, personalities, likes, dislikes, abilities etc. Although we are all so different we have the interest of this game as a common bond which enables us to relax, have a good time together, and hopefully become very good friends. Everyone is welcome in the Corps! All that is required of a Finaliter (Fi-nal-i-ter) is that you treat others as you would like to be treated; Always remember what and who our Kin is made up of; And most importantly, HAVE FUN!
- The Crescent Order - Originally formed as a "Player Association" for Star Wars Galaxies a couple of years before it was released and subsequently approaching its seventh birthday, The Crescent Order (TCO) is a very "sticky" guild - when people join, they typically join for several years or more, playing multiple game titles with us over time, as the mature company and in-game fun is a big draw card. Our members are already well known for the helpfulness on Firefoot and gaining a good reputation in-game. Being "uber", however, is not our goal. While we take questing seriously and engage the end-game content regularly, we're just as inclined to roll new characters and start the adventure again with new players. Contact Balamir or Roel in-game for more info or visit the public section of our online forums and leave a message. We respond to all applicants.
- Deathstalkers of Dreamland- A Medium sized kin that continues to grow. Going into 2013 the kin continues to be one of the most active on Firefoot. With emphasis on all three facets of lotro (soloing, raids, & pvmp), it is perfect for any style of play. Deathstalkers has a very nice kin-house as well as a kin bank to help get gear for its members. Raids are done most weeks as well as training for classes. This kin is currently recruiting positive players that play Lotro to enjoy it. If interested contact Aideon, Bluevelvet, Sobass, Silenze, Brandomil, or Luckili as it is run by committee.
- Defenders of Caras Galadhon,http://defendersofcarasgaladhon.guildlaunch.com - We are a newly formed kin,active on both Firefoot and Nimrodel,we are looking for active players who like to have fun playing and interacting with each other.We are a small kin with very few rules all we ask is that you @ least try to log in once a month and are helpful.For the most part we are pretty laid back and want people to have fun and enjoy themselves.IF this is what you are looking for in a kin feel free to hit us up for an invite.May your questing be fruitful,your blade sharp,your armor sturdy.
- Devil's Tamer - One of the oldest Kins on Firefoot, formed April 2007. We established ourselves as an adult/family-orinted Kinship very quickly. Those youth we accepted were usually from the families that also were members. Most are now adults. We only have a few rules and that is to help others when you can and have fun. As of 4/1/2015, we have over 250 characters, but only about 50 active members. We do all Raids, BB and instances at all Tiers when we can. We have members from all over the world, but mainly from the US, Canada and Australia. Several of our guild are in the active military and are stationed all over. We currently have a 50-slot TeamSpeak and have recently taken down our website, rebuilding it. We are also active in SWTOR and the Rift. Most of the original Kin started their gaming careers in Star Wars Galaxy.
- Disciples - The Disciples are a group of adult gamers with a family-oriented atmosphere. As a Disciple, we ask only that you respect the Kinship, its members, the Firefoot community, and have a great time. Relatively small in size, we enjoy close group of players that like gaming together without the drama larger communities can develop. If this is what you seek then check out our site to find a list of officers available to speak with.
- Dogs of War - A Friendly Interactive Kinship, Doing our best to help our members reach end game. We are a guild that is Currently building almost at our current goal of 30+ Dogs of War before coming to Lord of the Rings Online was a Dark Age of Camelot guild On Midgard/Merlin. We are all friendly, fun and helpful players within the Kinship so if your looking for a kinship with members that will welcome you with warm hearts Dogs of War is your choice. Currently We are working on a website as well as paying for a Ventrilo Server (I Dont Like the Voice System in LOTRO) With Forums where you can have fun and talk about anything, polls etc ^^ All members of Dogs of War are required to offer help if they are not busy, so if you are a new comer to LOTRO Dogs of War is the kinship for you... Please.. Message Amnesiac for more Information or to join.
- Dros Delnoch - Merged with Terra Australus. RIP Dres Delnoch. Long Live Terra Australus
- Dude wheres my horse at? small, been around since 09 and fun. we are a come and go as you please type guild. most members inactive for almost a year. talk to sandborn or bobmador if your into it
- The Elder Covenant - We are a small, friendly and relaxed kinship which is all about having fun. We have about 100 members with 15-20 reasonably active based all over the world so there is nearly always someone in-game. For more information, send a /tell to Akers, Vielmds or Beywin in-game.
- Elder Knights - If you are 21 or over and looking for a mature group of friends where you can enjoy your gaming time and receive help or give help to those brothers and sisters in need when possible, then we have the kinship for you! We believe your game time should be a pleasurable and relaxing experience, enhanced by those you share it with. While we are not a raiding kinship, we believe and support that all members should be given ample opportunity to experience all of the content the game has to offer. The elder knights has a website where you can: 1) read and post information with your kinmates, 2) sign-up for scheduled events/raids and 3) schedule your own needs when looking to form a group. We have ventrilo, for both friendly banter and in-game conversation and “town hall” meetings where your opinions and suggestions can be heard and addressed. If it sounds like we offer the kinship you have been looking for please visit our website listed below to fill out an on-line application. We look forward to seeing you in-game. Contact Firestrike or Falraen in game or visit our website http://elderknights.guildlaunch.com
- Eternal Reign - We are a bigger kinship, and try to be one of the most open funloving kinships in the server, if not the game itself! We consider oursleves mature, but when we say mature, we do not mean by age, we mean by the individual person! We raid, give discounts if not free trade between kinmates, and quest together! We allow members to talk about whatever they want on out /k chat, our 24/7 vent, or our website forums! The exception of course is if someone asks you not to talk about something... otherwise anything goes! please go to ERKINSHIP.COM and fill out an application, and if you have any questions feel free to PM Tubes... /tell tubes =P
- Ex Umbras - A lifespan rank 10 kinship founded by Rodcar the hunter and Thargin the guardian, we are a very small guild looking for easy going people of any race or class.
- Forty Thieves - Founding kinship started by Zeitgeist. A small group that is currently looking to increase the ranks with various players of any level and of a preferably mature age. We will help eachother with almost any aspect of the game, and there is almost always somebody on, often it being an officer *cough* Celedruin *cough*.
- The Golden Guild - Founded by Glamdir, the Golden Guild is one of the most famous dwarf kinships of Firefoot. We are a small and friendly kinship. This is a dwarf kinship but we have some players that come from other races. We accept all classes and levels, we help each over with great friendship. Our kinship organizes fellowships to help all players in their missions, makes safe trades/exchanges goods of all kinds, gives tips for any kind of problem.Our kinship gathers near Thorin gates. If we work together united and joyfully we may buy our kinship house. Contact Glamdir or Agrid both by tell and mail if you are interested in joining. See you soon in middle earth.
- Guild of the Warl - Founded by Tahemi (Tur) and Donnreth (Caun), GotW are a small kinship of Realmz's family. Our Kinship house are in Bree-land Homesteads, Snowpool, 1 High Road (all players are welcome!)We are little italian kinship, who want a help for quest, aid in istance or only question can ask to us. See you in game! :-)
- Heroes of Old - We are a kinship based on the support of raiding and instance running. We enjoy crafting, light role-play, and encourage grouping within the kin. We are currently recruiting at this time good players that wish to further their game experience while having fun. We will be raiding the Rift staring late August 2008.
- Kings of Eriador - We are a large kinship with plenty of crafters willing to craft anything for you even third and second age weapons and everything. we have a regular kinship house and we have a crafting kinship. house the leader is ulpar. you could usually find us in auction house in bree were a very rich kinship also. if your looking for a amazingly friendly kinship join us. we do not allow for people to curse in kinship chat or be rude to anyone. if your a newby a mid level or a high level we'll help you. were a rank 10 kinship so you could only imagine how many members we have. a lot of them are on daily or every other day. so any race any class join us :D
- The Legion - We are an ever growing kin that seeks endlessly to help each other in leveling and craft professions. Always willing to help a kinmate, you will never be at a loss, and if you find yourself facin that quest that is just a bit too tough for you, then you will find help in the assistance of your fellow members. We are mostly casual players, sprinkled with the hardcores and the new, and our general attitude is laid back and joking, as we try not to take ourselves or the game too seriously. If you would like to join the kin, send a tell to any of the officers you may meet, or ask around in the lands of Bree or the Shire, as we almost always have a recruiter in the area. High-ranking members to send tell too include: Arior, Killimir, Athildur, and Drackal. We hope to see you soon in the ranks of The Legion.
- Legion of Eriador - Founded by Santonio (currently lvl 46) and is growing rapidly. Already over 150 people at Kinship Rank 5 and still recruiting new members every day. We have a very helping, and all age safe kin. Please contact Santonio, Lynel, Abian, or Macherblod (Our officers who are online most) to join the Legion of Eriador.
- Legion Of the Rightous - We are a small kinship of rank 4 but our rank is growing, same with our members! :D Everyone is welcome and we are a fun active kin to hang out with! If you want to perfect your trade, just contact one of our higher leveled members to help you out! Or if you simply want some help for leveling, we are there for you! :) Contact Wolfness for more details!!
- The Lords of PWA - We are a group of guys that started together in 2005 and have moved from game to game building our kinship (guild) as we have gone. We have all kinds of members from beginners to level 50's. We have people to help and that most importantly like to help new people get started right and enjoy the game fully. There is nothing worse than being stuck with all fellowship quests and no fellows...lol We have master craftsmen in each class and we believe in share and share alike. So if you are an accomplished player that is tired of the lack of support of some kinships or a new player looking for a leg up this may be the kinship for you. We do not actively recruit, so if you are wanting to join then whisper cranman, recondis, paleriderel, woosahh, or twina and we will help you get started in the fun and exciting world of Middle Earth!
- Lords of Rivendell - The LOR is a small high-rank kin saving for a kin house. We have sevral members, we are slowly growing overtime and you can help! We are helpful and kind, the only rule is to not be rude to other members and not swear etc.. So contact leader Hafin or successor Joltin. More officers and alts of our characters will be edited onto here. Remember to contact one of us when you get online if interested :)!
- Malus Dei - We are a fairly new kin, halfway between rank 6 and 7 as of the date of this post. Malus Dei has come from a long-line of MMO's, for example; EQ 1&2, WoW, Vanguard, and UO just to name a few. Our member base ranges from extremely low level players all the way up to level 55 as of this date, with a age group of 20-50 years old. We are centered around crafting, questing, and soon to be group/kin raids when the rest of us get caught up. When we obtain rank 7 there will be weekly kin meetings where we will dual, exchange items crafted for each other, and catch up. We are mostly in the pacific time zone, but we have some all the way over in Australia! We are always looking for good, active members to join and become part of the fun (half of it is the ventrillo conversations we have...) We are looking to get 100-250 members, if you are interested in joining just talk to any member and they will point you towards myself aka Dimodat Rukus, our fearless leader :) Safe travels.
- Medusa's Reflection - Our general activity is based on support for character questing; forming well-balanced fellowships, and enjoying friendly chat and banter. See Tywen, Uthboth, Tehya, Snaeulf, Shrew, or Bomarc for details.
- Metal of Honor - Once the proud original members of Heroic Ego's and Long Libidos from Windfola, Diablogypsy and TinkerTeeka have since come to the promised lands of Firefoot to start anew. We may be a retired couple but we're not dead. We are a levl 10 closed kinship but always willing to aide others. Our roster includes: Diablogypsy - Leader, Teekwind - Second, Bearserking, Bloodstones, Caelathdrim, Endowendreal, Frostatoot, Lycanfearce, Nanoonanoo, Orenair and Thunderbutt. Our characters are from level 23-55 (for now) and try to get on when we can. If we approach you with a gift we never expect anything in return, only that hopefully you enjoy the game as much as we do.
- Middle Earth Trading Company - A mature (25 - 59) family guild that has been together for 8 years in various mmo’s and likes to work as a small, tight, well oiled machine. We advance all aspects of the game and find it is much easier to be successful on the battlefield when you are equipped with the spoils of a strong crafter / merchant base. We are not hardcore raiders and understand that work / kids pop up at the most untimely moments. We also do not do blanket recruiting but we will advertise and accept new members who feel they may enjoy this style of play. We are new to LOTRO but we will catch up quickly. /tell Headstone, Inita or Jureck in game.
- Mischief And Mayhem - Mischief And Mayhem was created on May 6th, 2007 with one goal in mind. To create a fun, family, mature environment for its members. This is achieved through a very selective, personal recruitment process in which most of our members are hand picked. Each member is selected because of their ability to live up to the Mischief And Mayhem name. Despite our number one goal to achieve this friendly environment however, we have a second goal in mind. Progress. Throughout the years of massively multiplayer online role-playing games, guilds have often been divided into one of two sects, casual, or hardcore. The casual guilds tend to encapture the family environment but miss out on content, where hardcore guilds were able to conquer many obstacles but made their members feel like numbers in the process. Mischief And Mayhem however, despite being a family guild, is also driven to progress through all the game has to offer. The guild's leadership is especially motivated to take the guild to as many heights as the game can offer. In this way, Mischief And Mayhem is indeed a unique entity on the Firefoot server.
- Not All Who Wander Are Lost - RELOCATED TO CRICKHOLLOW. We are a Rank 10 Kin made up of epic elves, delightful dwarfs, helpful hobbits and magnificent men. We are a very laid back, fun-loving kin and mostly mature. Many of us wander about questing, deeding, or grouping for battles and raids. We respect each other and help when needed with quests or sharing crafts. We are about Quality, not Quantity. Our kin family does not randomly invite but are always happy to interview sincere people to make sure they would make a good fit into our happy home. The Best of Middle Earth is right here <3
- Orc Heads and Maiden Beds - We are blend of casual/hardcore who are community-oriented. Our goal is to grow our community so that people are able to find the groups they need, and we can create the raids that we want, while at the same time maintaining a close-knit, active and friendly atmosphere. We are interested in the person behind the toon. It doesn't matter to us what class you prefer, as long as you are a nice person and fit into the kinship. Our target membership is between 60-80 players so that we always have a good number of people on, but we’re not so huge that nobody knows their kin-mates. We have a strong crafting network as well, with every profession covered several times over. The majority of our members are based in the Eastern and Pacific Time zones.
- Order of the Dark Knights - We are a laid back and high-spirited kinship on the Firefoot server. Our Kin enjoys a great mix of content, from end-game fellowship quests and raids to assisting newcomers with leveling their first characters.
- Protectors of the Light - We are a mature kinship that likes to have fun, be helful, well organized and most of all, shows respect to every player. We have alot of fun on our group nights,quest nights and chapter nights. Protectors of the Light is a medium sized kinship that keeps growing every day. We take pride in ourselves to be respected in every sence of the matter. If you would like to join, pm kergar.
- Psyche - We are an adults-only casual kinship based upon the freedom to play as you wish. Very few rules, very little drama, and tons of craziness.
- Revelations - We are a raiding-based kinship that enjoys and excels at PvMP play as well as PvE instancing. Just like every other kin we like to have fun and be organized etc etc. :) We are not currently recruiting.
- Ring of Serenity - We are a kinship that is geared more towards couples, family oriented and mature players. We are looking for players who want to have fun playing with each other and others as well. Leader of the Kin is Midgar. If you are interested in joining, you can send a tell to Midgar himself, or any of the officers that you see around middle earth.
- The Romani - An active, casual, Rank 10 kinship with no age or experience requirements for membership and easy-to-understand rules to keep our chat and gatherings fun and comfortable for everyone. No gold changes hands between kin members, crafting for kinnies is always free! See wiki article for further details.
- The Shire Protectorate - My first entry into any guild/kinship/social organization whatsoever. TSP is all about having fun, helping out, and making the most out of our hard-earned silvers. It started as a Hobbit-only kinship, but it struggled with slack attendance and minimal participation from anyone (me included). So, it is now open to everyone! Pull up stool, torch a pipeful, and revel in all that is Middle-earth. Enjoy. Mae Govannen!
- Silent Warriors - Silent Warriors are a multi-gaming community that has been around since 2001. We are a guild known for our laid back and love to have fun style along with our willingness to help all players, not just our own members with quests, leveling, and anything else. We have many players from all over the world - We are a 24/7 community. So EU or US players are very welcome. We have a TeamSpeak 3 server. TS3 is not required but the main stay of our chat is in TS3. You can always listen even if you do not have a mic. Send a tell to Galinwulf, Epitoo, Axenova, or Oakgard for more information.
- Space Monkey Mafia - We are a small group of casual players. We prefer to recruit adults or those of an adult mindset and have a sense of humor. Our goal is to provide a fun time while you are with us, that could mean help leveling a character or getting recipes or supplies for recipes We are small but we are friendly and are open to those with a desire to join. For more information mail Vaidonyen or Ciariel.
- Tempest - A kinship of good people dedicated to having fun, while maintaining the role as the most talented kinship on the server. We have many players, men and women of all ages from many different MMOs, so there is a lot of the experience that is needed to lead a successful kinship. Although we have a well balanced load of players, we are still seeking more players to get ready to go further with the up-and-coming launch. Our members never hesitate to lend a hand with a quest, or give directions on how to do something. If you are looking for a place to enjoy the end game content that LOTRO has to offer, and a place to make friends, then Terminal is the place for you. Contact Tikcus in-game for more info.
- Tormented Warriors - Small group with the intention of growing to somewhere around 60-70 players. Our normal policy is no active recruiting to keep out unwanted players. Our highest level currently is 30 however, we wish to have a mixed bag of high and low level players. We are a kin devoted to helping players with all aspects of the game, crafting, questing, and general gameplay. Most of all we want all to feel respected and accepted into a close-knit group of free peoples. A NAME CHANGE WILL BE TAKING PLACE SOON WE WILL VOTE ON IT. If interested, or if you just want some help from any of us, please send a tell or mail to Belorn.
- The Valkyries of Middle Earth - With an original theme of female characters, The Valkyries immediately grew beyond that with new members quickly wanting to switch their alts and mains into kin too. Now The Valkyries feature a broad range of levels with helpful, caring, mature, fun players who frequently support each other. Come join our Fellowship Fridays!
- Veterans of War - Veterans of War (VoW) is a newly formed kinship, designed as a way for military personnel to get together in Middle Earth. However, anyone is welcomed to join. We will help you with quests when you ask, and are perfectly fine if you just want to go it solo. No obligations, you may come and go as you wish and if you need help someone will always be there for you. If you are interested in joining send a tell to any of the officers, or Gwinder.
- The Warriors of Shinsei - In 2005, what began as four friends deciding to try an MMORPG (Guild Wars at the time), quickly became a monumental timesink and a whole lot of fun. The guild has grown a little since its inception, but as we don't actively recuit, our ranks grow rather slowly. Despite not actively recruiting, we really enjoy helping out people we come across and are constantly trying to convince our own personal friends and family into joining the fun. We may not fit the hardcore crowd out there, but we are definitely enjoying the experience so far and are looking forward to what this game has in store for us in the future.
- The Warriors of the World - We are a family-based kin consisting of a tight-knit group of players looking to help others become better at the game, with an emphasis on optimal end-game play and fun. We've been around since april of 2011, max rank with a kin house in bree. we have bi-monthly kin meetings where we give out goodies applicable to players of all levels. We have all crafts maxed and have several beornings too. We have grown to over 2dozen active members and about 300 members total, yet to preserve our atmosphere of individualized attention, we refrain from active recruitment. Major kinship descision, such as appointing a new officer, deciding raid nights, and other kinship events, are democratically determined by our handful of knowledgeable and kind officers. We have a handful of level-capped players and do instances daily, as well as occasionally helping lower-level members level up. to better facilitate raiding and endgame group content, we often group up with Cedonia's Warriors and other kinship's members, including but not limited to Redemption, House of Chaos, Guardian's of the Lost Light, and the Witch Kings. If you are interested in trying us out, just give a Shoutout in world chat. Happy questing :)
- What Ring? - What Ring is a Lord of the Rings Online Kinship on the Firefoot US Realm. We are primarily a PVE Raid Progression Kin with our Leaders having combined 15 plus years as succesful Guild and Raid Leaders, and cater to gamers of all levels, classes, time zones, and ages. We strive to provide the best gaming environment possible to our members utilizing the best in VoIP communication software, and a family environment while online either in vent or in-game. Our Kin works very hard to be not only an asset to our members gaming time, but also to our Realm, and gaming community. What Ring has one thing that we base our actions after and is what we believe to be the driving force behind our kin being one of the fastest growing kins on our realm, simply put is scheduled activity. Our members know that their character will not just sit on their loading screen and collect dust as we have daily scheduled activitys that will allow members to better their characters and progress them to the fullest extent.
- Wight and Nerdy - Small kinship of casual to hardcore gamers. We are bound by a keen if not bizzare sense of humor. Bad puns/jokes are encouraged for comic relief. We are looking for a few dedicated players who game two or three nights a week or more, CST. Players should have a good attitude, not be abusive to others, and be willing to lend a helping hand to others for quests or crafting. Most members have alt characters for variety and we usually spend at least one night a week doing group deed quests and/or helping out lower level characters with difficult quests. We have a dedicated TeamSpeak server for high quality voice chat to coordinate activities. We are currently looking to recruit mid to high level characters especially for Minstrels, Burglars, and Champions. Contact the guild leader, Istaros if interested.
- The Wild Bunch - A rather newly established kinship on Firefoot. The founder of The Wild Bunch is Esslian. The Wild Bunch are known for their hospitality.
- The Witch Kings - We are a rank 10 kinship of a little over 500 members. We enjoy new members and welcome them, happily. We enjoy crafting for each other and helping each other level up! We are a kin that enjoys all age groups and all levels. Our rules are to be kind to each other and to not put each other down. We have scheduled dates for Skirm runs, leveling nights, and end-game-content nights. You can ask for an officer in any regions OOC or Regional channel and someone will give you the name of an officer for an invite :D!