Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The marshes of the Rushgore have long been uninhabited...or so the border-guard of Rohan believed. Besides wild beasts, villains of a two-legged variety have recently come....
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover Aculf's Camp [29.1S, 55.2W]
- The small campsite is held by Aculf and his companions…a small patrol to watch over what was supposed to be uninhabited territory….
- Discover Atburg [30.9S, 53.8W]
- This encampment was established as a waypoint for the brigands of the Brown Lands who seek to plunder Parth Celebrant for ancient relics.
- Discover Wyrmdenn [28.0S, 54.6W]
- This place is a breeding ground for the avanc of Rushgore...a dangerous place for the unwary.
- Discover The Creeping Mud [28.3S, 51.9W]
- The Creeping Mud is, in fact, a nest of vile gredbyg which dwell in the Rushgore.
- Discover Tik Botokh [30.0S, 53.2W]
- Tik Botokh is an encampment of scouts for an Eastering tribe called the Khundolar, descendants of the Horde who battled Gondor and the ancestors of the Rohirrim at the Field of Celebrant.
- Discover The Clutch-ground [29.5S, 52.8W]
- Turtles of great size inhabit the Rushgore, and this is their nesting place.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Explorer of the Rushgore|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with The Riders of Stangard ( 500 )|
The deed contributes to the Explorer of the Great River meta-deed.