'When you are able, speak with Arandol near the Statue of the Fallen King. He is in charge of the statue repairs and will be able to put you to work in assisting our efforts here.'
With the Host of the West on the march, Angbor has been given orders to mend the Statue of the Fallen King.
You should talk to Arandol, who can be found by the statue at the after-battle Cross-roads.
- 'Yes, I am Arandol. As you can see, the repairs are behind schedule. Orcs have defiled the statue, removed the head, and scrawled unintelligible markings all over it.
- 'First those Orkish poles will need to be removed, then that vile head must come down. If you are able, the statue's original head should be retrieved and placed back atop its shoulders.
- Remove Orkish poles (0/4)
- Break the defiled statue head
- Retrieve the statue's original head
- Place the original head upon the statue
- 'You completed all those tasks? One alone would have put us ahead of schedule! Perhaps we shall be allowed to march on from this place, thanks to you!'