"Gollum caught up to us on the slope of Mount Doom, and Sam stayed behind to deal with him while I entered the Mountain, eager to be rid of the Ring."
Frodo has agreed to tell you the truth of the events within Mount Doom.
- 'But, Sam, dear Sam, could not bring himself to slay the wretched creature. He let him go.'
- 'And so it was that Gollum followed Sam into the Mountain.'
- Frodo Baggins says, "I am here, but now I choose not to do what I came to do."
- Frodo Baggins says, "I will not destroy it."
- Frodo Baggins says, "The Ring is mine!"
- Samwise Gamgee says, "Master, no!"
- Samwise Gamgee says, "Frodo!"
- The Precious is ours! Dance, Precious, dance!
- No, Precious, don't leave me!