"The goblins of Mount Gram have never forgotten their defeat at the hands of the Shire-folk, and revenge has brought them hither once more...."
The network of caves beneath the Greenfields seems to be extensive, and it has become home to a dangerous tribe of goblins.
Bounder Primstone is somewhere within the goblin-caves and may be in trouble!
Halros has sent you to find Bounder Primstone beneath the Greenfields before something happens to him.
- Bounder Primstone says, "Am I ever glad to see you!"
- Bounder Primstone says, "Thank goodness...you're here...."
- Bounder Primstone says, "I thought I was done for!"
- Bounder Primstone says, "Lucky for me...you came along...."
- You have found Bounder Primstone
- Talk to Bounder Primstone
Bounder Primstone was wounded in the caves deep beneath the Greenfields.
You have found Bounder Primstone, but he has been hurt by the goblins.
- Bounder Primstone: 'I...found the goblins, <name>. They didn't much care for the Bullroarer's club...and took it from me without ...much trouble. Their leader is a goblin...called Lubach. We've got...to get rid of this Lubach fellow. He might not...be Golfimbul...but I reckon he's...just as bad.
- 'My wounds look worse than they are! I'll come with you. Just...give me half a moment.'
- Bounder Primstone says, "Okay, I'm ready. Let's get rid of this Lubach fellow!"
- Lubach says, "I'm surprised you've made it here, but you won't leave here alive!"
- Lubach says, "Éogan will reward me well for your deaths! Attack!"
- Lubach says, "My new friend is no goblin, but he has sworn to uphold my glorious conquest!"
- Lubach says, "Throw down your weapons! You cannot hope to stand against me!"
- Bounder Primstone says, "Why don't you come down here and fight, Lubach? Are you too scared?"
- Lubach says, "You cannot hope to stand against my might! My new friend has sworn it!"
- Lubach says, "I have gained a powerful ally who will help me destroy this land!"
- Lubach says, "What are you doing? Kill them all!"
- Lubach says, "Now you will feel the anger of Lubach, heir of the great Golfimbul!"
- You or Bounder Primstone defeated Lubach.
Halros has found his way into Lubach's "throne room" at last and is waiting to speak with you about your victory.
- Bounder Primstone says, "Take that, villain! And let that be a lesson to all goblins!"
- Halros says, "You have done well, my friends, and I am sorry for arriving too late to be of aid!"
- Bounder Primstone says, "Look! It's that Halros fellow!"
- Bounder Primstone says, "Oh...I'm feeling a bit...light-headed. My wounds...."
- Halros: 'You have my apologies, <name>! I hoped to arrive before you joined in battle with Lubach, but I saw something that diverted my attention, which slowed my progress through the cave. One of the goblins, a rank creature of little prowess, had gotten his hands on Bullroarer's club. He was trying to escape the caves with it, and I have no doubt Lubach's wrath would have been great when he found it gone.
- 'We saved him the trouble of his anger, though it will be of little consolation to him now. I have recovered the club and will return it to Primstone when I have delivered him safely to the Watch-house in Brockenborings.
- 'You have done well to stop this threat, <name>, but something about this affair troubles me. Come to my camp in a short while, and we can discuss these matters in the open air.'
- Halros: 'You have done well, but let us leave this place. The stench of the goblins is quite overpowering!'