- This quest is automatically bestowed when you select the Library in the instance Retaking Dol Amroth
- Urbin is on the second floor
- After you enter the city, head up the first staircase on the right and stop at the top. There is a wandering Corsair Captain that walks down the stairs sometimes. There are also usually 3 groups of wandering Corsairs to clear first. Wait until they come near and are away from the Corsairs near the fountain, or clear the Fountain first. Your choice.
- Pull groups with archers all the way down stairs and hide in a cubby until the Archers come down, then attack the archers and they will stop hitting you with arrows. Wound salves or potions are helpful here. Pulling downstairs prevents second or third groups, also with archers, from noticing the battle and joining it.
- At this time (Nov 2015), mobs are harder in this instance than outside in the Landscape, so bring a few pieces of armor or jewelery with critical defense or higher mitigations if you're having trouble. They also tend to wander quite a bit, so look for the wanderers and be aware that thugs will just melee, archers and snipers will hit with arrows and make you more vulnerable to damage with a wound effect. Captains and Slavers are Signature and take a while to kill if you're a low-dps tank. Wanderers may sneak up meanwhile.
- There is an optional quest to find 4 books inside the Library as well, look for glowing books on tables near Slavers for an extra reward. The last Slaver can be hard to find, he may be beyond or behind the archers or snipers in the gallery with Urbin.