'<name> - do I have that right? The - hhhem! - merchants of Dale have watched you in your service to Dale, and we have noted the good impression you have made on the folk of Dale.
'Indeed, the impression was strong enough that we feel your very presence in Dale's markets would do much for commerce. In fact - hhem! - if it were not too much of an imposition... might we ask you to go about Dale's markets, salute some merchants, talk to those buying here and there?'
The merchants of Dale believe your presence in the markets will be good for business.
- Salute Dale Merchants (0/4)
- Calm angry shoppers (0/4)
- Congratulate happy shoppers (0/4)
- Assist indecisive shoppers (0/4)
- Visit the Upper Markets, north
- Visit the Upper Markets, south
- Visit the Jolly Bell tavern
- Visit the Lower Markets, west
- Visit the Lower Markets, central
- Visit the Lower Markets, south
You should visit and be seen at the various market areas and tavern in Dale, salute merchants, congratulate happy shoppers, assist indecisive shoppers, and calm angry shoppers on the way.
- Rótha: 'If it would not be too much trouble, the merchants of Dale would - hhem! - greatly appreciate your making an appearance in the upper markets, the lower markets, and the Jolly Bell tavern. Also, be sure to stop to speak with and encourage some merchants and shoppers along the way.'
- Merchant says, "I am truly honoured."
- Merchant says, "Thank you! Thank you!"
- Merchant says, "A good day to you, too!"
- Saluted Dale Merchant (4/4)
- Irate Shopper says, "I don't know what came over me. I get so worked up, sometimes!"
- Irate Shopper says, "I don't mean to be unreasonable. I - I will lower my voice, now."
- Angry Shopper says, "I will calm down, but I will do my shopping elsewhere!"
- Calmed angry shopper (4/4)
- Happy Shopper says, "Why thank you. You are too kind."
- Happy Shopper says, "Oh yes, have a look. Isn't it lovely?"
- Happy Shopper says, "I could spend all day in the markets, couldn't you?"
- Congratulated happy shopper (4/4)
- Indecisive Shopper says, "Of course. That is what I should buy!"
- Indecisive Shopper says, "Yes, I'm afraid I got a bit overwhelmed there."
- Indecisive Shopper says, "True, true. Mustn't waste time one purchase, must I?"
- Assisted indecisive shopper (4/4)
- Visited Upper Markets, north
- Visited Upper Markets, south
- Visited the Jolly Bell Tavern
- Visited Lower Markets, west
- Visited Lower Markets, central
- Visited Lower Markets, south
You should return to Rótha, who can be found inside the Great-keep in Dale.
- Rótha: '<name>! I have already heard many reports of your presence in the markets and the kind and wise words you spared for merchants and shoppers alike.
- 'You will truly always be welcome here in Dale!'