Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In In-game, pop-up, dialog boxes, goods or services which can be acquired using Mithril Coins are indicated by a blue Mithril Coin Icon , which is frequently a button itself -- Swift-travel from Stable-masters is one common example.
- The number of Mithril Coins you possess is shown in the Barter Wallet (B).
- This item is purchased from the LOTRO Store in-game and is often "on sale:"
- Each Update since its introduction has seen an expansion of the usages for Mithril Coins.
- This item was introduced with Update 10 and is used as a common currency for various premium services:
- Swift travel to restricted destinations (1 coin)
- Teleport to quest objective (1 coin)
- Daily quest resets (5 coins)
- Revive (15 coins)
- Mannequin outfits (50 coins)
- Update 11 adds:
- Daily Task Update (20 Coins) -- The Store Item: daily task upgrade token is immediately converted into Mithril Coins on purchase.
- Reputation acceleration -
- Deed Acceleration -
- Armour and Weapon repair services -
- Update 12 adds:
- Mithril Traders to each Skirmish Camp
- Mithril Traders to each starting area (different offerings compared to the Skirmish Traders
- Mithril Repair rate lowered to two Mithril Coins.
- Mithril quest teleportation costs increased to 5 Mithril Coins in Western Rohan.
- Bards and various trainers offer goods or services for Mithril Coins.
- Update 13 adds:
- F2P and Premium players may now take their Freeps to the Ettenmoors by purchasing a temporary moors pass from the stable master using Mithril Coins.
- Certain items purchased in the LOTRO Store may now be mailed to others for a small Mithril Coin fee.
- Monster Players may now purchase skills and traits previously obtained directly through the store from new Mithril Vendors in Gramsfoot.
- Update 16 adds:
- Mithril Coins can be used upgrade Legendary Legacy tiers on Imbued LIs including its main legacy, such as DPS (10 coins)
- Update 18 adds:
- New dyes have been added to the seasonal festivals! Look for four new exclusive dyes available in the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter festivals this year. In each festival, two of the new dyes will be available for festival currency, and two will be available for Mithril Coins (10 coins). The dyes available for Mithril Coins this year will be available for festival currency next year, and vice versa.
- Mithril Coins can be used to barter the Soaring Bird Kite during the Summer Festival (30 coins)