- This page is about the final boss in the Forges of Khazad-dûm. For the Elite Etten in The Shire, see Kranklúk.
|Instance:||Forges of Khazad-dûm|
Kranklûk can be found within the 6-man instance Forges of Khazad-dûm. He is the last boss of the instance.
- Swirling Darkness The orc is shrouded in swirling darkness, protecting him from all things light and fire.
- Eye of the Storm For a moment, the light may shine through the darkness
- Morale's Weakness +50% Threat from Healing
-  The Black Uruk of the Forge Fellowship
-  Forges of Khazad-dûm - Kranklûk's Brand Fellowship (repeatable)
- He will call one or two Ghâsh-hai Trolls to aid him now and then. Take these out while the tank stays on the boss. If you have crowd control in your fellowship, you can daze one of the trolls and fight them one by one.
- Sometimes a red eye appears above the head of a player. This player should turn around and use no skill at all until it is gone.
- He is immune to any fire or light damage most of the time (Swirling Darkness buff), but at some times this changes into vulnerable to these types of damage (Eye of the Storm debuff). Hunters shouldn't use fire or light oil and tactical damage based classes should keep an eye on these effects.
- When he is over half dead, he will turn on the forges. Kite him around the big square building at the middle of the map. There will also be one troll. You can daze this one while focusing on Kranklûk. When the boss dies the forges will shut down and there is time enough to kill the troll without running for fire.
Note to lore-masters: Kranklûk is immune to the Power of Knowledge skill. Keep in mind that you are dependent on the trolls for your power management.
- "Your attempt to bolster your so-called friends angers me!"
- "Do not anger me again, <player name>, or your life will be mine!"
- "A true fight! I haven't had this much fun in ages!"
- "You dare to heal your allies?"
- Kranklûk was one of the mighty Black Uruks sent to Moria by Sauron to press the Orcs of Moria into service.
|Bosses of Forges of Khazad-dûm|
|Narkû • Dhaub • Thrug • Kranklûk|