Item Talk:Noble Grey Steed
I just wanted to know if it really does come with the steely starter pack, or an older steam pack. I'm wondering this because I purchased the pack, but got no steed, nor could I find advertising of it. --⇒ Authades ⇔ Talk ⇐ 22:58, 28 October 2013 (EDT)
- Good question - didn't even realize there was a new version of the Steam pack. The original "Steam Starter Pack" did include this particular mount (via CSTM) but that pack is no longer available - only Steely Dawn and base game show up on Steam now. Mithril Edition is gone from the official store, as well. Thanks, Turbine... Sethladan 18:17, 30 October 2013 (EDT)
- According to the Steam Store on 1 November 2013:
- "the Steely Dawn Pack includes: (Cost $19.99)
- Steely Dawn Cosmetic Armor Set: Prepare yourself for adventure with the Steely Dawn armor set. This cosmetic set pairs bright white armor with dark grey trim for a very cool look.
- Evendim Quest Pack: Explore the ruined city of Annúminas on the shores of Lake Evendim and aid Aragorn in re-forging Narsil, the Blade That Was Broken!
- Five 100% XP Boosts: Build your legend even faster with these five boosts that grant you 100% additional experience on quests, monster kills, and more for 60 minutes.
- 500 Turbine Points: Customize your experience in Middle-earth with 500 Turbine Points. Buy cosmetic gear, rare mounts, experience boosts, buffs, and more."
- No mounts mentioned.
- Needless to say, the Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack from the LOTRO Market (store.lotro.com) at $9.99 is a significantly better deal!
- No mounts mentioned.
- I do note that the description page here for this mount is "confused" -- claiming that it is available with the Steely Dawn purchase and as a "drop" from the Mithril Edition Bonus Box. I strongly doubt that description is accurate. However, which one is correct, I do not know.
- CSTM indicates that the MIthril Edition includes: "Exclusive Steed of the Horse-lord mount (62% speed)"
- A Forum thread from 2012 indicates that "the Noble Grey Steed comes with the Steam Starter Pack." -- Which I would note IS (or rather was) DIFFERENT from the "Steely Dawn Pack"! It is no longer available.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 16:43, 1 November 2013 (EDT)
Steely Dawn Amour Set
This is a bit 'off-topic' but I had nowhere else to put it so here it is. I can find no reference to the armor set of the steely dawn anywhere on this wiki, and I was wondering when it will be added. --⇒ Authades ⇔ Talk ⇐ 16:59, 4 November 2013 (EST)
- I haven't bought the Steely Dawn pack myself, so I don't have the cosmetic armour - all I know about it is what's pictured on the Steam promotional screenshots. If you have the set, please do add it to the wiki so everyone can benefit. Create new item would be a good place to start. -- Elinnea (talk) 21:15, 6 November 2013 (EST)