Item Talk:Dwarrowgleam Shard
There is also a small chance to find them on dead corpses, but I don't know how to put that in the item page. I don't mean looting something you kill, I mean the corpses that act like chests. --Zachbora (talk)
I got one from metalsmith crafter bundle.. (but alas none from tailor, which is the one I actually wanted to have..)
Maybe there's one in each type of crater bundle once ? I'll try the other ones asap..
- Thanks for the info. The entire "Crafting situation" is still very much an unknown quanity.
- Please see: Ironfold Crafting. That page is a summary of the Ironfold Crafting information -- such as we have currently.
- In particular, the entire business surrounding the Crafter's Cache chests (note that there ARE three different ones) is still very ambiguious -- including the issue of the wrapper Quest: Reclaiming the Grey. . . . are there three of them or are there four? When do they reset? Are two questions. I was just able tonight to verify that in fact they DO NOT reset on Sunday as was originally described on the WIKI.
- All of the information about those quests and similar things is primarily gleened from the Forums and from the Beta. I just began doing the dailies this week, so I don't doubt that there are errors and inconsistances in the verbage.
- There has been considerable chatter recently, that the "best" way to acquire the Shards is by looting Corpses, Backpacks and random Chests found on the landscape, not by completing the Dailies! The drop-rate for those items is apparently significantly higher than with the Dailies.