Item:Anfalas Scroll of Empowerment
This item can either have no binding or it can be bound to account on acquire depending on how it was acquired.
This item is a reward from the quests:
-  Book 3: Chapter 1: A Need for Secrecy
-  Book 4: Chapter 7: Ring of Foes
-  Book 4, Chapter 9: The City Besieged
-  Sabotage in the Cisterns
-  Glade of the Three Merry-makers
-  Lost Shadows
-  Treating with Scoundrels
-  Wrath and Ruin, Chapter 6
-  Chapter 2.7: A Thirst For Blood
-  The Secrets of Sundergrót
This item has a chance to drop from bosses in the Remmorchant raid instance.
This item can also be acquired from daily reward boxes of spoils acquired from completing the daily Featured Instance quests.
This item can be bartered for from the following vendors. Note that the item received from some of the vendors will be Bind on Acquire.
|Barterer||Bind||Item(s) To Trade|
|Quartermaster (Dol Amroth) (need Kindred reputation with Dol Amroth)||No||20 Amroth Silver Pieces|
|Dol Amroth Quartermaster (Relics) (need Kindred reputation with Dol Amroth)||No||20 Silver Tokens of Dol Amroth and 7 Gold Tokens of Dol Amroth|
|Quartermaster (Rangers of Ithilien) (need Friend reputation with Rangers of Ithilien)||No||15 East Gondor Silver Pieces|
|Legendary Items Vendor (Skirmish Camp; under "Accessories" heading)||No||2,523 Marks and 289 Medallions|
|Roving Threat Quartermaster||No||10 Gift-giver's Brands|
|Narnaith in Minas Tirith||No||4 Minas Tirith - Smiths' Tokens|
|Quartermaster (Osgiliath Rewards Vendor)||No||3 Morgul Crests|
|Merit Committee (Battle Decorations (Standard Honors))||On Acquire||90 Stars of Merit|
|Quartermaster (Pelennor Battle Rewards Vendor)||No||3 Morgul Crests|
|Master of Battle Lore (Pelennor Rewards Vendor)||No||3 Ancient Ithil-coins|
|Glân Vraig class traders||On Acquire||1000 Commendations|
Upgrading your LI and Grinding
At character levels 100-130 you can quickly empower your LI:
- Featured Instance = 3-6 scrolls per day for 20-40 minutes of playtime.
- Minas Tirith Dailies = 6.5 scrolls per day for 45-60 minutes of playtime.
- Dol Amroth Training Exercise = 1 scroll per day for 15-20 minutes of playtime.
- Western Gondor Warbands = 1.5 scrolls per day for 20-30 minutes of playtime.
- Osgiliath Culvert Daily Quests = 2 scrolls per day for 40 minutes of playtime.
- Raid - Throne of the Dread Terror = 1 scroll for 3 Ancient Ithil-Coins
- Big Battles reward = Solo 372 marks + 106 Medallions + 40 Stars of Merit in 27 minutes of playtime.
- Big Battles = 1 Scroll for 90 Stars of Merit
- Marks and Medallions = 1 Scroll for 2,541 Marks + 293 Medallions
- Roving Threats = Need to confirm numbers.
- Refining at Forge-master = Need to confirm numbers (but it's insane if memory serves).
- Spending 40-60 minutes killing Moors NPCs @160-400 silver or about 5 gold every 20 minutes. Vendor the trash and sell the moors quest items for megabucks on the AH.
- Auction House
Guide to hoarding scrolls of empowerment: