Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dialog with Ardo
- Ardo: Inula....
- Inula: Ardo....
- Ardo: Sorry, you go.
- Inula: No, please go ahead.
- Ardo: Well, I know we've only known each other since I moved here from Hobbiton....
- Inula: Yes, go on.
- Ardo: In that time I think we've gotten to know each other rather well.
- Inula: That's true.
- Ardo: And I have very much enjoyed our time together.
- Inula: So have I.
- Ardo: Good, because I'd like to spend much more time with you.
- Ardo: Inula, will you marry me?
- Inula: Oh, Ardo! Yes!
- Ardo: Inula, you've made me the happiest hobbit in the whole West Farthing, in the whole Shire!
- Ardo: Come, let's tell your parents!