- 20m Range
- Tactical Skill
- Resistance: Song
Skill Type: Debuff
- Daze the enemy briefly, waking the foe when damage is dealt.
Does not break Stealth.
- Mounted Combat Enemies: Daze replaced with a debuff that reduces damage against dismounted players.
- 30s Daze
100% break chance on damage
- Cost: ... Power
- Cooldown: 1m
This skill is automatically acquired at level 66.
- The trait increases the duration of the dazed effect
- The trait increases the range and reduces cooldown of this skill, allowing for back-to-back usage (30s cooldown with up to 35s duration)
- The Burglar Main Hand Minor Legacy Riddle Range increases the range of this skill by up to 20 meters for a max of 40m range (or 45m range with trait )
- Equipping one of the amour sets allows this skill to affect more opponents within a five meter radius:
This is one of the major crowd-control skills of the Burglar. It can also be used as an interruption skill (if is on cooldown). Keep in mind that DoTs on an enemy will break the , so be careful when you apply this skill.
This skill is a direct reference to The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien's prequel to The Lord of the Rings. In two cases, Bilbo kept a very dangerous opponent at bay by engaging it in riddles: both Gollum, and the dragon Smaug. In Gollum's case, the riddle-game was his idea, but the point still stands that Bilbo was quite good at them himself.