Explorer of the Great River
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You have explored the length and breadth of the Great River lands on your trek into the south, towards the open plains of Rohan.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Explore all the lands along the Great River
- The Great River is the gateway to Rohan in the south, marking the farthest northern extent of that kingdom's territory, and the site of the battles upon which the nation was founded long ago.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|3 Rejuvenation Potion|
|<name>, Traveller of the Anduin|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with The Riders of Stangard ( 900 )|
- This deed is available at level 68.
- This deed contributes to the Deeds of the Great River meta-deed.
- Complete the following deeds: