Enmity of the Orcs III (High Elf)
- This page is about the High Elf Racial Deed. For the Elf Racial Deed, see Enmity of the Orcs III.
- While Orcs dislike the sun nearly as much as their lesser brethren, the goblins, they have more tolerance for it and can be forced to endure it for a time when necessity -- or the lash of their masters -- demands. Despite this, it has long been an artifice of the Enemy to conjure forth vast clouds of smoke or darkness both to protect their troops from the rays of the sun and to conceal their movements from spies and scouts.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Orcs (250)
- It has been said of late that endless clouds have descended again upon the hills of Angmar. This can only bode ill, for it heralds the gathering intentions of the Enemy. He strives to claim the North, even as rumours of war spread from Mordor in the South. You and your brethren must continue to fight as you have ever before to contain their growing might, until the greater forces of the Free Peoples of Middle-earth can be rallied to battle.
Deed Chain Information
- Enmity of the Orcs (High Elf)
- Enmity of the Orcs II (High Elf)
- Enmity of the Orcs III (High Elf)
- This deed is available at level 42.