Enmity of the Goblins III (Elf)
- It is uncertain what goblins think of Elves, as they are rarely willing to speak on the matter, save from the opposite end of a sharp implement. Are they at all aware of their distant ancestry, when they once lived among the Free Peoples? Do they hate the Elves because they are told to by their Dark Lord -- or is it because they remember something from long ago and strive to destroy you out of jealous hatred for your place in the light?
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Goblins (150)
- All matters of philosophy aside, the Enemy long ago twisted the Goblins beyond any hope of redemption. For many ages of the world, the Elves and Goblins have striven only to destroy each other, but the power of the Elves and the endless numbers of the Goblins in their bottomless caves have made this battle endless and sorrowful. If the power of the Enemy were ever finally broken, then perhaps it might come to an end at last, but it seems less than likely that this shall come to pass while elves remain upon these shores.
Deed Chain Information
- Enmity of the Goblins (Elf)
- Enmity of the Goblins II (Elf)
- Enmity of the Goblins III (Elf)
- This deed is available at level 25.