Eaves of Fangorn Exploration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Explore Fangorn.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover the Silkenhold
- The Silkenhold is overrun with evil spiders who snuff out the light with their webs, much to the displeasure of the trees who live there.
- Discover the Black Heart
- Deep in the deepest reaches of Fangorn's eaves is a dark stretch of forest covered by shadows old and strong.
- Discover the Hale-gap
- A mossy set of tall stones runs along the edge of the Entwash River in Fangorn, the rocks green and lovely from the clean water they drink.
- Discover Sweetmead
- The meadow of Sweetmead is appropriately named, for in the midst of the thick trees is a meadow, smelling of gentle honey and sweet sunlight.
- Discover the Fogwater
- A large, deep pond stands still in the midst of Fangorn, treacherously hiding under its thick veil of fog. You cannot help but wonder how many unsuspecting creatures have drowned in the hidden depths.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Explorer of Fangorn|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Coordinates||Directions / Description|