Discipline: Riddermark (Champion)
- Mounted Discipline
- Mounted Disciplines are used to alter the attitude and tactics used by your War-steed in Mounted Combat.
- The Riddermark discipline turns your focus toward the tactical ebb and flow of a battle. Your attacks are meant to slow, disable or control the actions taken by your mounted enemies.
- Increases Damage by 5%
- +125 War-steed Agility
- Increases War-steed Morale by 15%
- Toggle Skill
- Cooldown: 1s
- The Riddermark Discipline can be purchased from a Class Skill Trainer.
- You must actively select this Discipline once mounted, it is not "remembered." (Even if you are dismounted while using this Discipline in combat, when you re-mount you will be in the Red Dawn Discipline.)