| Creature (Mob) Stub
This article or section is marked for missing content.
Please use Create new creature or add any missing information.
- Acidic Flame Maximum Morale and Power has been reduced by 30%
- Fell Shield This spirit draws its strength from the pits of nearby. The presence of bones is the only thing that will weaken it.
Involved in Quests
-  Challenge: The Guardian of Sammath Gûl (Daily) Fellowship (repeatable)
- Demafaer has a buff which makes him immune for any damage. The only way to make this buff disappear is by killing undead in his vicinity:
- Activate a Guldur-Spirit just to the right of the room entrance by walking over a bone pile.
- Ignore this spirit for the rest of the fight so it can safely summon skeletons for you.
- The tank can take Demafaer while the rest of the fellowship takes down the summoned skeletons near him.
- At the same time you will have to run around to stay away from moving green clouds, which will cause large debuffs to maximum health. The boss will stay at the same place, the fellowship can move around him clockwise.
- He has inductions which should always be interrupted. One of them is a stun, the other involves the green fire/clouds.
- If his buff comes back, just kill another skeleton near him.
- Do not fall in the green acid/water/whatever. It's bad.
- If your group is very fast at killing skeletons, and don't have any to fight, you can always consider activating the other Guldur-Spirit on the other side of the room.
|Bosses of Sammath Gûl|
|Urchír • Alagossír • Gorothúl • Demafaer|