Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A daily is a quest that can be repeated once per day (that is, on a daily basis).
- The vast majority of the repeatable quests in LOTRO are of the daily variety, the few exceptions pertaining to raid, seasonal, or limited repetition content.
- Daily quests have their availability reset at a fixed time each day, allowing players some flexibility in their play schedule. No matter when they completed a quest on a given day, it will be available again after the reset on the following day. This does mean that a player can complete a quest right before a reset, wait a few minutes, and then complete it again after the reset if they so choose. They would then have to wait a full day until after the next reset to do the quest again.
- LOTRO servers operate on Eastern Time, and reset their dailies when their clocks hit 3:00 AM. Players outside the Eastern timezone can check the server's current time by using the /servertime command.
- For a list of repeatable content, see Category:Repeatable Quests.