Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the Session Play The House of Isildur, he has the following abilites:
- Righteousness Arrow These arrows will make servants of the Eye burn, fearing as they do the goodness of the Dúnedain.
- Dúnedain's Strike A ranger is both master of blade and bow. This attack will stun the opponent.
- Dagger Throw This well thrown knife will root an in-bound target.
- Stealth The Rangers of the North have always ben skilled becoming unseen when they wish to be.
- Dúnedain's Mark Dúnedain excel at stalking their prey, and few indeed can escape their notie. This skill is the prerequisite of Fly True.
- Fly True This shot can only be used against those that bear the Dúnedain Mark, but once marked, the enemy takes devastating damage. This skill can only be used from stealth. It will never miss against on-level creatures. On a critical the target will take power damage as well.
- Blood of the Dúnedain Strength of morale has long been a noted feature of the line of Elros. This will restore morale to the Ranger.
- The House of Isildur Session Play