Company of the Ring
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page is about the companions of the ring-bearer Frodo Baggins. For the Book written by J.R.R. Tolkien, see The Fellowship of the Ring.
The Company of the Ring, also known as the Fellowship of the Ring, or simply, the Fellowship, refers to the Companions who set forth from Rivendell to accompany Frodo Baggins on his quest to Mount Doom.
The Nine Walkers
The nine companions who set out from Rivendell on "the Quest of Mount Doom". They are:
- Aragorn, Ranger of the North and secret heir to the throne of Gondor and Arnor
- Boromir, son of Denethor, captain of Gondor
- Frodo Baggins, the Ring-bearer
- Gandalf the Grey, a member of the Istari and Wizard
- Gimli, son of Glóin
- Legolas, Prince of the Woodland Realm
- Meriadoc Brandybuck
- Peregrin Took
- Samwise Gamgee