Jump to navigation Jump to search
-  Crafting: A Superior Workbench (Tailor)
-  Crafting: Artisan Tailor - Grants Superior Workbench Access and opens Master Expert Tailor
- Once you achieve proficiency as an Expert Tailor (T3), you need to speak to any Novice Tailor (vendor) to receive this quest (*  Crafting: A Superior Workbench (Tailor)) to enable you to advance further as a Tailor, either to achieve "Master proficiency" or advance to Artisan (T4).
- Technically, since Update 11, no Tailor recipe requires a "Superior Workbench," as all workbenches now qualify for all recipes.
- Notice that nothing hints about this requirement except that no XP is obtained any more, and neither can you begin to use any recipes of the next tier as expected.
Using your Skills
-  Ranger's Sashes -- Introduction
-  Rangers' Cloaks -- Introduction
-  Tapestry of Deeds -- Introduction
-  Valuable Heart-wood rewards 10
Pages in category "Tailor Quests"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.