Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ori is the captain of a band of dwarves in Moria during the year 2994 of the Third Age. The player takes control of Captain Ori in the attempted reclamation of Moria.
In the Session Play We Cannot Get Out, he has the following abilities:
- Ferocious Strike You make two ferocious attacks, building Fervour and removing Corruptions from your target upon criticals.
- Headbutt Your foes will fall to your furious blows.
- Blade Barrier An arcing attack that greets enemies before you wit deadly sharp blades.
- Relentless Attack A devastating attack which leaves your foe bleeding.
- Blade Fury A full area-of-effect attack striking all around you.
- Horn of Triumph When you defeat a foe, you blow upon you horn in triumph, damaging your enemies and sending them flying backward.
- Bracing Victory When you defeat a foe, you take heart from the victory and renew your morale.
- Fire Under The Mountain Your damage and Power regeneration are increased. This skill can only be executed during combat when you have greater than 20% Morale. It can only be maintained if your Morale does not drop below 20%.
- Thunder In The Hall All area attacks do increased damage and their Fervour pip cost and Recovery Time reduced to 0.
-  Vol. 2, Book 3 -- Instance: We Cannot Get Out Session Play
- Ori was among the companions of Thorin Oakenshield during the quest for the reclaiming of Erebor. He later joined Balin's expedition to reclaim Moria alongside Óin and other Dwarves. His hand made the last entry in the Book of Mazarbul.