Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ori is the captain of a band of dwarves in Moria during the year 2994 of the Third Age. The player takes control of Captain Ori in the attempted reclamation of Moria.
In the Session Play We Cannot Get Out, he has the following abilites:
- You make two ferocious attacks, building Fervour and removing Corruptions from your target upon criticals.
- Your foes will fall to your furious blows.
- An arcing attack that greets enemies before you wit deadly sharp blades.
- A devastating attack which leaves your foe bleeding.
- A full area-of-effect attack striking all around you.
- When you defeat a foe, you blow upon you horn in triumph, damaging your enemies and sending them flying backward.
- When you defeat a foe, you take heart from the victory and renew your morale.
- Your damage and Power regeneration are increased. This skill can only be executed during combat when you have greater than 20% Morale. It can only be maintained if your Morale does not drop below 20%.
- All area attacks do increased damage and their Fervour pip cost and Recovery Time reduced to 0.
-  Vol. 2, Book 3 -- Instance: We Cannot Get Out Session Play