- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day -- and you believe in starting the day right.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Eggs and Onions
- Simple fare, but a fine way to start the morning.
- Complete Hobbit Breakfast
- One thing that everyone in Eriador can agree upon - Hobbits can be counted on to cook a truly comforting breakfast - or two, if that's your preference.
- Delicious Crispy Bacon
- If you're looking for something tasty and savory, bacon can spruce up any breakfast experience.
- Hobbiton Omelet
- Far more than eggs and cheese, the Hobbiton Omelet is an experience not to be missed by those who truly care about their breakfast experience.
|<name>, Breakfast Connoisseur|
All above breakfasts must be consumed nine (9) times to complete this hidden deed. This deed can only be completed by characters of at least level 30.
Some superior versions of the above foods also count toward completion of this deed. Some foods also count toward completion of other consumption deeds.
You can consume these in any order, at any pace, and at any time during your characters life. Foods that are listed in more than one of the eating titles count for multiple titles. Also, you can be working on one or all of the consumption titles at any time.
The list of all the ingredients a Cook will need:
Bought from vendor:
Crafted by a Farmer: