Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Genus:||Spiders and insects|
Brúmbereth the grodbog queen is the last boss of the 6-man instance Skûmfil, quest mode, left path.
- Summon Grodbog Hatchling
- Summon Brúmbereth's Defender
- Marked for Imprisonment You have been chosen as the prisoner of the Grodbog Queen
- Brúmbereth is vulnerable to Fire and Beleriand damage.
- Let a tank fight her. During the fight there will be gredbyg adds who probably go for the healer: kill these. There will also be a big grodbog add, Brúmbereth's Defender, who will pick a member of the fellowship and permanent mez him/her. Take these defenders out as soon as possible. At the moments when there are no adds, the dps can focus on Brúmbereth herself.
- Brúmbereth, queen of the gredbyg of Skûmfil, walked in the vast tunnels of Moria in Durin's day, ever out of reach of the dwarves' delving. She broods now among the piles of the dead, growing mighty and cruel in her long years unchallenged.