Attack at Dawn (Deed)
- Late in the night, a party of goblin-scouts discovered the location of the Ranger-refuge known as Esteldín. The goblins have fled to Dol Dínen, where you must dispatch them before they can bring reinforcements.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Despite its size, the vicious creature known as Tharb has defeated many would-be heroes near Dol Dínen.
- Pugh has long been a scourge to the Free Peoples near Dol Dínen.
- This elusive boggart has been a thorn in the side of the Rangers in the North Downs.
- This foul half-orc has defeated many would-be heroes.
- This fearsome orc has fled from Moria and now serves Graug near Dol Dínen.
- The fearsome gorthorog Kaushar has slaughtered many adventurers in the North Downs.