Ancient Ruins of the Limlight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Look for traces of the ancient legacy of the Limlight Gorge, when it was still a part of the Golden Wood ages ago.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- A few ancient stones remain here among the rocks. It is hard to say, but they may be of elf-make.
- The few remaining chunks of masonry and stonework you found suggest that the elves once lived here ... but it must have been an age of the world at least since that time.
- Covered with ancient lichens, you find the final crumbling remnants of an elf-ruin. What purpose could the elves have had so long ago that brought them here?
- These ruins look even older than the rest, if that is possible. You cannot even begin to guess at what their purpose might have been.
- These old elf-ruins appear to have some strange markings carved upon them. You have some considerable difficulty deciphering the odd runes, until finally you realize that they are rather recent additions, likely made by men or dwarves surveying the gorge long after the structure fell to ruin.
- These ruins are so ancient that there is no sign of what brought them to this state, whether it was war, calamity, or the passing of some vast span of time that crumbled them to all but nothing.
|10 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Heroes of Limlight Gorge ( 1,200 )|
- This deed is available at level 75.
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the Great River meta-deed.