- The flesh of beasts is not to your liking. You show a marked preference for greener fare.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Mushroom Pie
- An irresistable Hobbit favourite.
- Fried Mushrooms
- Another delicacy of the Shire!
- Cooked Carrots
- A simple, colourful side dish.
- Stuffed Cabbage
- A simple meal for simple folk.
- Vegetable Medley
- A cornucopia of fine vegetables.
- Ultimate Carrot Cake
- Once a closely held secret, now a favourite across Eriador.
All above pies must be consumed six (6) times to complete this hidden deed.
Some superior versions of the above foods also count toward completion of this deed. Some foods also count toward completion of other consumption deeds.
You can consume these in any order, at any pace, and at any time during your characters life. Foods that are listed in more than one of the eating titles count for multiple titles. Also, you can be working on one or all of the consumption titles at any time.
All these types of meals are Crafted by a Cook. A Master Cook (Tier 5) can prepare all these meals. You will need to be at least level 40 to complete this deed, since Ultimate Carrot Cake cannot be consumed unless you are level 40.
The list of all the ingredients a Cook will need:
Bought from a vendor:
Crafted by a Farmer:
In the process of crafting the items needed, the cook will have to craft the following intermediate items, already accounted for in the lists above: