Update 26.2.2 - June 17, 2020
Update 26.2.2 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 26.2.2, released on Wednesday, June 17th.
Of Special Note:
The Tournament of the Twins has begun
Our newest Tournament World called the Tournament of the Twins has arrived! The sons of Elrond, Elladan and Elrohir, have begun a discussion with perhaps too much boldness, and are arguing about which of them would make the greatest leader and support the greatest heroes. Once you have reached level 10, you may take up the banner of either Elladan or Elrohir and venture forth to earn honour completing Deeds and challenging heroes that align with your rival. Brave players can earn rewards for completing Deeds, and those characters will appear in a special Leaderboard. Will you rush to honour your patron by completing Deeds, or will you spend your time challenging rivals?
- At level 10, approach either of the two sons of Elrond (Elrohir and Elladan), who are present in both Bree-town and Gondamon, and ask to join their faction by accepting a quest.
- Once you have accepted a quest from one of the twins, you will be able to engage in combat with members of the opposing faction. You will gain honour by completing deeds throughout Eriador.
- Each Eriador deed completed grants one hundred points of honor, which is tracked on a leaderboard. Use the Register of Heroes to view the current leaderboard. Deeds completed prior to accepting a quest from Elladan or Elrohir, or not in the Eriador category, will not count towards this score.
- Once you are engaged in this quest for honour, your safe zones from members of the opposing faction are in Bree-town, Gondamon, Rivendell, Michel Delving, Glóin's Camp, Aughaire, Tinnudir, Gath Forthnír, Ost Guruth, and Othrikar.
- Characters who are defeated will get a short stealth and haste buff that will allow them to get back into the battle.
- During this event, you cannot gain experience points in any instance after level 10. This includes Instance Finder and quest instances.
- This event is focused in Eriador with a level cap of 50.
This server is available to VIP subscribers From June 17th through July 14th. Find Bombadil in the game launcher when the world is available starting at 12:00pm Eastern (-4 GMT) on June 17th.
News and Notes:
- Corrected an issue where Grouping Requests "Max" field level changes in the Instance Finder panel would revert back to the maximum instance level.
- The /loc command has been modified to include the player's server ID and timestamp. Including this information with GM correspondence could help us expedite your request.