Update 26.0.1 - April 29, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 26.0.1 Release Notes
Hereare the Release Notes for Update 26.0.1, released on Wednesday, April29th.
News and Notes:
- The new Anniversary Event cosmetics Gilded Ceremonial Pauldrons and Plated Ceremonial Greaves can now be dyed.
Quests & Adventure Areas:
- Wood and Ore nodes in the Mists of Widlerland are now properly trackable by the appropriate crafting tracking skills.
- Ground fog density in the Misthallow has been reduced for game performance.
- Swift travel to Thokvist and Hlithseld can now be used. Players may need to revisit the stable-masters/stabled horses to rediscover those destinations.
- Normal and Swift Travel to Skarhald from Hlithseld now behave properly.
- Players who did not receive proper virtue XP from completed Deeds in the Mists of Wilderland will receive that virtue XP at next character login.
- Certain Battlefield Wall assets have had their origin points corrected.
- The fishing hobby now correctly functions in the Wells of Langflood region.
- Floodfells Warg-riders are no longer using mounted combat speed and attacks, making them appropriate foes to face on foot.
- Remmorchant, the Net of Darkness, will be available at Tier 4 and Tier 5 difficulties beginning on April 30th after the standard 3:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) reset. Unique titles await players who overcome the evils of the Remmorchant on Tier 4 and Tier 5.
- The Advanced Graphics option Particles: Static Environmental Objects check box now enables or disables scene object particles that display. Some example are ground fog, fireflies, and dust. Note changing this option will not immediately update your display since this doesn't remove particle systems already being rendered; it only stops new particle entities from being loaded when traveling to a different area on the landscape.
- Runic stack refinement should now happen more quickly for Legendary Items.
- Disenchanting stacks of items that reward multiple components will now produce the correct number of components.
- The Collections acquisition descriptions for the Mysterious Celebration Pig and the Anniversary Celebration Pig have been corrected.
- Additional work has been done to improve game performance.
- French/German: Some references to Northern Gúlmarks will be TBD until next patch.