Update 25.0.2 - November 21, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 25.0.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 25.0.2, released on Thursday, November 21st
News and Notes:
- Several Minas Ithil crafted weapons now correctly carry survivability-centered stat packages.
- Some Item Experience Heritage Runes now grant slightly more item experience in order to make the granted amounts more regular.
- The "Relic of Minas Ithil" now Binds to Account on Acquire.
- The "Well-preserved Relic of Minas Ithil" now Binds to Account on Acquire.
- The "Pristine Relic of Minas Ithil" now Binds to Account on Acquire.
- Level 95 "Crafted Beorning's Carving of the Third Age" can now be crafted with Universal Ingredient Packs.
- Level 95 "Reforged Beorning's Carving of the Second Age" can now be crafted with Universal Ingredient Packs.
- Gear dropping from Instances will now be three item levels higher (408 at Tier 1, 410 at Tier 2, and 412 at Tier 3).
- Newly-crafted rare crafted gear is now three item levels higher, up from 404 to 407.
- The Incomparable crafted shields were inadvertently crafting at item level 410, so for newly-crafted shields this will now be item level 412.
- The following Weaponsmith recipes now require Ithilgalad Weapon Steel: Vanguard's Sword/Axe/Dagger/Mace of Minas Ithil.
- The following Woodworker recipes now require Ithilgalad Wood: Vanguard's Hammer/Bow/Club of Minas Ithil.
- Virtue XP accelerators are now available in the LOTRO Store.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Fixed an issue with Tier 3 The Harrowing of Morgul where the Leading the Charge Deed was not applying correctly for all members of the fellowship.
- The Ahead of the Curve and Meta Deeds were being awarded for the wrong instances. Between Harrowing of Morgul and Shadow-Roost now grant their correct titles.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Instance difficulties have been rebalanced to be somewhat less difficult.
- Ereblen now properly stocks Jeweller Recipe Scrolls for Minas Ithil Crafting.
- Lost Lore: The Ninth page of the Cirith Ungol Lost Lore has been moved slightly so it can be collected more easily.
- Relic of Minas Ithil now correctly states that it grants 200 Reputation to the Reclamation of Minas Ithil faction.
- Trial of Despair - The door to the Altar of Despair is no longer blocked.
- Filth-well Instance - The mid-way checkpoint now works so groups do not have to start at the beginning of the dungeon if they wipe on the final boss.
- Balchneth skill frequency has been tuned.
- First phase of final boss fight now resets properly.
- Platforms now reset when players reset the final boss fight.
- Deep Barrow Instance - The mid-way checkpoint now works so groups do not have to start at the beginning of the dungeon if they wipe on the final boss.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a monster that was meant for the 3man instance was spawning in the solo version.
- The text for the quests formerly known as "Gúlmarks for Embers" and "Longbeard Marks for Embers" has been updated to reflect that the quests now reward Motes of Enchantment.
- The quest 'Gúlmarks for Motes' now requires 55 Gúlmarks to trade in, reduced from 75.
- Fixed an issue in the Gorthad Nur Instance where a monster meant for the three person Instance was spawning in the solo version of the Instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Instance Shadow-Roost that could cause the quest to fail to progress after successful completion of the Egg Room.
- Completing Harrowing of Morgul Tier 3 now properly awards its correct Deed. This change is not retroactive, so players will need to complete it again if they have already done so.
- Fixed an issue with the Minas Morgul - Garth of Angarth - Quest: Tears of Minas Ithil that could make a quest object unreachable.
- Maendal will no longer occasionally abandon his post in Minas Morgul - The Circle of Death.
- Floaty name visibility problems have been fixed.