Update 25.0.1 - November 13, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 25.0.1 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 25.0.1, released on Wednesday, November 13th.
News and Notes:
- All Warden damage over time abilities have had their pulse count increased by two.
- All Warden heal over time abilities have had their pulse count increased by one.
- All Warden Item Set Bonuses that affect damage over time and healing over time have had their pulses reduced to +1.
- Minas Morgul crafting guild quest component costs have been reduced for all guilds except for Cooks.
- Rejuvenation Potions and Universal Morale and Power Potions now have the same two-minute cooldown on use as crafted potions and the Minor, Major, and Greater Potions of Morale and Power.
- Minas Morgul armour and jewellery quest rewards now bind to character instead of account. All of this quest reward gear now also has a minimum level requirement.
- The level 105 and 120 Valar packages now warn players that all content are Bound to Character upon use.
- The Virtue quest starting item delivered in Valar packages now has tooltip text indicating its bound to character status.
- The Trait Point item delivered in Valar packages now has a different icon.
- Valar packages now have tooltip text clarifying how the contents will bind.
- Anvil gear has been changed to cost Motes of Enchantment rather than Embers of Enchantment.
- Beorning Imbued First Age weapons and carvings, Rune-keeper Imbued First Age weapons, and Lore-master Imbued First Age weapons from the Valar level boost package will no longer identify with incorrect secondary stat bonuses. Additionally, Legendary Item 2-handed melee weapons will no longer identify with agility as one of the secondary stats.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The Tier 3 Leading the Charge deeds for the Minas Morgul 3-player Instances are now available through December 23rd, 2019 at 3:00 AM Eastern time.
- The new Minas Morgul 3-person Instances are now available through Tier 3 difficulty.
- Tower dungeons in Minas Morgul City now work properly and start you at the correct location within each tower.
- Quest "Feast Preparation - Stuffed Waybread" can now be turned in at Aesseledh or the Cook's Guild Leader in Minas Morgul. Players who have this quest underway will have their progress reset. Players who have already completed this quest are not impacted.
- The Prison of Rauniel: Completing Eithel Gwaur, the Filth-well instance on Tier1 or Tier 2 now count for this quest.
- Fixed an issue in the Filth-well where Gwaurodel could die before the second phase of the fight.
- Fixed an issue with the instance Nothing for Nothing so it can be properly completed.
- Fixed an issue with the instance Leave No One Behind so that Viznak appears at the proper time.
- The following Grey Mountains and Gladdenmere instances are once again available through Tier 3:
- The Depths of Kidzul-kâlah
- Caverns of Thrumfall
- Thikil-gundu (The Steel Keep)
- Added an objective to Lost Lore of the Great Alliance to complete Chapter 12.2: The Council of Kings before speaking to Elendil, as he will not be available until after that quest is completed.
- Fixed some rock placement, stuck spots, and a few other environmental placement issues in Minas Morgul content.
- Eithel Gwaur, the Filth-well now lists the correct required discovery deed in the Instance Finder launch button tooltip.
- Woe of Khand will no longer multiply on the Mordor Beseiged landscape.
- The floor and walls have been shored up in the area of the quest The North Rammas: Hooks.
- The Stable-master Collection map has been updated to properly show the new areas.
- Quests - The quests "Trial of Despair" and "Trial of Death" are currently unable to be completed. These will be fixed with the next patch.