Update 23.1.8 - Tuesday December 18, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 23.1.8 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 23.1.8, released on Tuesday, December 18th.
News and Notes:
Items and Crafting
- The following woodworker recipes now correctly require a workbench instead of a forge and use a Piece of Thornholt Bark as the optional ingredient instead of Pure Ironfold Ore: Thorin's Clubs, Thorin's Crossbows, and Thorin's Hammers.
- The Battle at Frostbluff Cloak & Hooded Battle at Frostbluff Cloak no longer have mixed up names.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Boss from the Vaults: Storvâgûn - The Traitor's Loyalty - The emblem of loyalty is now automatically granted when Storvâgûn is defeated. Players no longer need to loot him, and the quest now consistently completes.
- The scroll bar has been restored to quest panels so you can once again select a reward, even when the rewards list is quite long. This resolves issues with completing the High Elf starter area.
- French Eriador Map is now working properly again.
- The Frill Terrain Color option has been removed from the Options panel until issues with the coloring have been resolved.