Update 22.5 - Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Update 22.5 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 22.5, released on Wednesday, August 22nd.
News and Notes:
- Fixed an issue with the look of character necks while wearing the Anniversary Armor.
- Fixed an animation issue with the Dwarf in a Barrel housing item.
- The Peacock Cap and Peacock Bonnet rewards from the 2018 Summer Festival now accept dyes.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Restored some missing water in The Marish.
- Quest - Herald of the Rohirrim - You may no longer see Fastgyl both alive and dead.
- The Warden Blue Line specialization bonus now properly affects the healing from the following skills: Ranged Persevere, Ranged Safeguard, Ranged Celebration of Skill, and Ranged Restoration.
- The Warden Trait Indefatigable now increases healing from Ranged Restoration.
- The Warden Red Line Bonus +5% Warden Damage of Time now properly affects the damage-over-time effects from Power Attack, Mighty Blow, and Unerring Strike.
- The Warden Traits Bane of Shadow and Foe of the Darkness now properly affect the following skills' initial attack: Brink of Victory, Desolation, Impressive Flourish, Surety of Death, and War-cry.
- The Warden skill The Boot now deals proper damage when used from Battle Memory.
- Damage of Time effects from the following skills now stack when applied by different Wardens: Resounding Challenge (Assailment), Piercing Strike, Precise Blow, and Spear of Virtue.
- Damage Over Time icons for Offensive Strike, Piercing Strike, Precise Blow, and Spear of Virtue now match their skill icons.
- Fixed an issue with some facial features not displaying in the character portrait, dressing room, and character select panel.
- We are re-implementing chat restrictions for global chats, tells, and /say channels to prevent malicious issues and spam. We have made some adjustments that will hopefully prevent musicians from experiencing an issue with these restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where item links in chat messages would not function if too many items were linked.
- Fixed a bug where removing ignored players that no longer exist would fail.