Update 18.2.2 - July 18, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 18.2.2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 18.2.2, released on Wednesday, July 18th.
News and Notes
- Ambient house music no longer stacks on top of itself.
- The Ruined City - Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to enter the final boss room.
- Adjusted some "frills" including tall grass and trees.
- Chopped down a tree that was blocking the bridge near the warg-pens in Pren Gwydh (Dunland).
- Stable-master Collection:
- * Fixed an issue that prevented travel and show map buttons from working correctly.
- Fixed Area and Region labels.
- The Stable-master map button is now shown in interior spaces.
- Wulf's Cleft Overlook can now be discovered.
- Byre Tor is no longer labeled as Walstow.