The Battle of the Twenty-first Hall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Twenty-first Hall of Moria is vital to the success of the Iron Garrison's expedition to reclaim Khazad-dûm.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Swangeir Goldstealer
- Swangeir Goldstealer is a Dourhand thief who infiltrated the Iron Garrison's expedition, but was discovered and escaped into the vast halls of Moria.
- Defeat Morûrz-kala
- Morûrz-kala is a cave-troll in service to Mazog. He has been tasked with destroying the Iron Garrison's armouries throughout Moria.
- Defeat Kalus
- Kalus is among the finest archers of Mazog's horde. Many dwarves have fallen to his bow.
- Defeat Throqûm
- Little escapes the notice of Throqûm, one of Mazog's most trusted scouts. Wherever he goes, death follows.
- Defeat Fodhroval
- Fodhroval and his chittering pets wander the halls of Moria, outcast from the morroval-tribes which haunt Jazargund.
- Defeat the Shadow from the Heart of the World
- Many dark creatures dwell in the deep places of the world, not the least of which is the creature known as the Shadow from the Heart of the World.
- Defeat Helchnaeth
- Helchnaeth, a fearsome frost-worm, has wandered into Moria from the slopes of Zirakzigil in search of fodder for her brood.
- Extinguish the Goblins' Fire-pot
- Goblin thieves will find any means they can of breaking into the vaults of the Iron Garrison and claiming their treasure for Mazog.
|<name>, Defender of the Twenty-first Hall|