Q: does the respawn time for these change, or get longer, the more you kill? seems like it Friimynd (talk) 11:48, 27 February 2015 (UTC)
- This has been a question for years, and the answer is unknown. There are many theories around including one which says that "trash mobs" require that you kill off ALL of them found in any given areas before they respawn. That many of these are simply "place holders" that are in a single big counter which has to be decremented far enough to cause the respawn faster than the "once every six hours" (or whatever) timer expires.
- It is a phenomenon which you "clearly" see (or think you see :) ) when completing any number of different Slayer Deeds.
- There is clearly an answer, we just have no idea what it is, or how many variables are actually involved. Turbine does react to complaints about the lack of creatures but we get no explanation (even funny ones) in the release notes. People simply notice that things have changed.
- I should add, we know that there are six-hour timers in some places, like Sarnúr for the Boss mobs.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 19:49, 28 February 2015 (UTC)