Now we will go nit-picky for a minute, move on if you are not interested.
- Technically the proper name of the area is "Archet".
- The name of the settlement is also "Archet".
- The Bree-land map -- -- display "Archet" for the village and "Archet Dale" for the vale.
- To avoid a name-clash between area and settlement we are using
- Archet Dale for the area, and
- Archet for the settlement
Archet Dale at what time?
Having noticed discrepancies in the mob stats I started making fairly substantial changes and finally realized that there should be two versions of Archet Dale. One version exists during the starter area. The second exists after/outside of the starter area events. There are differences in the NPCs and mobs present (as well as their locations) in these two versions of Archet Dale. For instance, there are flies in Pre-, but not in Post Archet Dale. The same is true for some of the spiders. Sprigley's Farms' NPCs get moved. So which version of Archet Dale is this article covering?
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Squirmier (Contribs • User Talk • Email) at 06:51, 22 April 2014.
- There are two answers.
- First, Turbine is constantly modifying stats of mobs and items (as well as Skills and other itmes). They call the process - "balancing."
- Second, In theory, we have not documented the "starter areas" as such, only the quests involved.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:07, 22 April 2014 (UTC)