Is this ok for a start? experimenting with template provided in Regions talk page. Frosted Sun 08:24, 8 May 2007 (PDT)
Now we will go nit-picky for a minute, move on if you are not interested.
- Technically the proper name of the area is "Archet".
- The name of the settlement is also "Archet".
- The Bree-land map -- -- display "Archet" for the village and "Archet Dale" for the vale.
- To avoid a name-clash between area and settlement we are using
- Archet Dale for the area, and
- Archet for the settlement
After a quick run through Archet after Update 9, Against the Shadow - December 17, 2012 it seems nothing is changed, except the graphics which has got a great facelift and requires most post-assault images to be refreshed. Now Archet is really shrouded in ashes, before it was just somewhat tinted in grey in comparison ;-)
-- Zimoon (talk) 13:40, 18 December 2012 (EST)