A few notes for the walkthrough...
- There are 3 sets of cosmetics:
- Winter (Helegrod) - blue-colored, located mostly in crates to the southwest
- Regal (Annúminas) - purple-colored, located mostly in crates to the southeast
- Balladeer (Orthanc) - black-colored, located mostly in crates to the north
- You only need to show each matching cosmetic to the dummy once, and you don't need to be wearing all the correct ones at the same time
- Cosmetics expire after 5 minutes
- If anyone can edit this page with the appropriate Map references and the proper borders it would be very appreciated.
- Falwynn, of Riddermark
- —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Falwynn (Contribs • User Talk • Email) at 31 October 2012.
Dress-up For Dummies
This seems to be a quest which causes a lot of problems - it did me (but I am a Dummy).
Here are some notes...
The Dress-up Model is located right next to the Quest Giver (might seem obvious but I missed him!)
He is not wearing a 'set' in the sense of having all pieces belonging to the same 'set' - so he might wear a purple helm (actually a circlet), black boots and blue leggings (actual example).
Do not attempt to collect all the pieces - just do them one at a time using the map references given.
Make sure you have taken off the corresponding piece of armour from your toon and put it in your inventory. You do NOT need to put on the Model's armour (it is impossible anyway).
Just walk up to the Model and you will get a 'correct' message if you have done it right.
Once I had figured all this out the Quest was actually very easy, though I understand from the Forums that sometimes a bug happens where the model is wearing no armour at all.