Quest Talk:Bingo's Burden
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Different speech in Langhold
I'm watching someone streaming this and Bingo's speech on arrival in Langhold is quite different:
- 'So this is Rohan, eh? The people here seem very tense, as if they were waiting for something bad to happen.I do not know if I blame them, <name>! This is quite a nice little town, but it seems surrounded on all sides by danger, and there are not enough guards here to protect it!
- 'Well, they are in luck, for three brave adventurers have strolled into Langhold: you, me, and Willem Whisker, of course! A brief chat with some of the children has given me all the information we need to help improve the state of things in this town. If we can defeat salamanders, brigands, and Easterlings throughout the Wold, I think we will have made things a good deal safer for the people of Langhold. Let's do it, my friend!'
- Good catch. There are two versions, since Langhold is subject to phasing, changing its appearance once you complete the Langhold quest chain. If the town still stands, the first text appears. If it is already burned down (as is the case with the character that I use to add Bingo's quests), the second text appears.
- If you find any other things that differ from the version I got, simply let me know as you have here. Thank you! --Tharondir (talk) 11:36, 24 March 2016 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Full disclosure: I am not yet an actual LOTRO player, I glean much of my information from watching Andang's play-throughs…and the rest of it from The Tolkien Professor's "Adventures of Gryfflet" ;-) So it all depends on what they've been doing as to whether I can contribute anything here. At some point, maybe once my current machine finally finishes dying, I can join in the fun with a nice new box! —NotACat (talk) 14:09, 24 March 2016 (UTC)