"A great power of old lies hidden within the Mournshaws of Enedwaith, and spirits that once wandered the ancient world now roam these woods. Only by confronting these spirits will favor be garnered in the court of the Huntsman."
Lavaneth has bidden you challenge an ancient spirit of strength in the Wild Hunt that the Huntsman has set before you.
Approach the ancient spirit and prove your strength in challenge against it.
- Ancient Spirit: The boar glowers at you, temperamentally pawing at the ground as you approach. Its white tusks are long and deadly, glimmering in the starlight.
- Ancient Spirit says, "You have intruded upon my territory, mortal, and earned my wrath."
- Ancient Spirit says, "The realm of spirits is not for your kind."
- Ancient Spirit says, "And so I shall crush you into the loam of the forest, where your bones shall feed the roots!"
- Ancient Spirit says, "Enough! Your strength is proven, and I yield!"
- Ancient Spirit says, "To think that I might be bested so. Perhaps this age does indeed draw to a close. Farewell, <race>."
- Speak with the boar-spirit
After speaking with the Boar-spirit, you must drink from the strange pool to escape from this eerie realm of spirits.
- Ancient Spirit: 'Go now little one. You have proven yourself, but this is not your place. The waking world awaits you.'
- Mystic Pool: As you lean down and drink from the pool, strange visions dance before your eyes, and the off mist that had fallen upon the forest begins to lift.